What is provided?
• Accommodation (tents) and food for the duration of the programme
• Supervision from a qualified leadership team including Adventure Leaders, Youth Leaders and a Doctor
• Provision for the training and orientation phase including expedition safety, first aid and navigation.
• Use of equipment necessary for the completion of the expedition including tents, cooking equipment, sleeping bags, compasses and navigation equipment and safety equipment as necessary
• Waterproof trousers, waterproof jacket, fleece, walk boots and socks and large rucksack for the UK Expedition and Overseas Expedition
• Flights and coach travel within Finland