As a Patron, you would make an outstanding contribution to the life of British Exploring Society beneficiaries. We will ensure that there are opportunities for you to meet with and hear from the young people you support – and from the people who support them, too – like their leaders and youth workers. We will also recognise your support in the following ways:
• Regular personal updates from our CEO, on key strategic developments
• Regular reports, which capture and communicate the impact of your support through the experiences and feedback of the young people you have helped
• Recognition in published materials, including our Annual Report
• An invitation to British Exploring Society events including our annual celebration evening, providing the opportunity to meet others who share your enthusiasm and commitment to our work
• An invitation to phase three of our programmes - Focus on the Future, in the UK
For more information on becoming a patron, please contact Head of Fundraising Jess Ritchie via Jess@britishexploring.org, or 020 7591 3142.